Tea Leaf Nation’s David Wertime spoke on January 22 at the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University. The topic: “Redefining the Quote: Using the Social Web to Gauge Grassroots Sentiment in China.” Our thanks go to the fellows and staff at Berkman for the kind invitation. Please have a look.
January 24, 2013 | by Jimmy
- -- One of the World’s Most Amazing Love Stories Happened on a Mountain in China
- -- Lessons From China’s Shocking College Campus Murders
- -- China Unblocks Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, But With a Twist
- -- Yet Another Food Safety Scandal in China — Now Rat Meat Masquerades As Lamb
- -- Unrest in Beijing Over Mysterious Death of Young Woman
- -- A Baffling Trend in China’s GDP Statistics
- luo on When Will China’s Leader Be An Ethnic Minority?
- modern day hero on Nobel Crown Likely To Sit Heavy Upon Head of Chinese Winner Mo Yan
- China Newz on The Key Players in China’s Power Transition: Inside the ‘Gang of Seven’
- tealeafnation on One of the World’s Most Amazing Love Stories Happened on a Mountain in China
- Maria on One of the World’s Most Amazing Love Stories Happened on a Mountain in China